From: Guy Cage <guycage.123@...>
To: Molly Rooke <mollyrooke@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 10:48:50 AM CDT
Subject: Bricked battery

On Thursday I discovered that my HV battery was being discharged ehae it was parked. I charged it again on Friday planing to drive a ways on Sunday. On Saturday the HV battery was "'bricked." In just two days it went from okay to bricked. The Forum had stuff about the 12V battery causing this problem and I am hoping to find a technician who can help diagnose my car. I have a number for AutoScope and plan to call sthem on Monday

Mellen West

Molly,  I suggest that Guy make contact with our friends the North Texas Electric Automobile Association   https://nteaa.org/   They have real practical knowledge. And experience.

Mellen