Texas Solar Energy Society Annual Mtg- Feb 1 Georgetown

Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 8:03 AM by TXSES

Please do join us Saturday, February 1, at the Georgetown Library for the Texas Solar Energy Society's Annual Meeting. We return to Georgetown this year because of its location and the generosity of the staff and city. We will meet and greet, provide TXSES and Chapter reports, and then hear from our guest speakers below.

Texas Solar Power Association's Charlie Hemmeline joins us again for an update on the very good news about the expansion of solar installation across Texas.

Solar United Neighbors' Hanna Mitchell will give us an update on Solar United Neighbors efforts to bring homeowners together to facilitate a group purchase of solar installations for their homes.

CPS Energy is bringing even more solar to San Antonio. Cris Eugster will tell us about Big Sun Community Solar, a program to produce solar energy from installations on parking lots throughout the city for those who don't have solar power on their homes.

             Georgetown Public Library
       402 W 8th St, Georgetown, TX 78626
             Saturday February 1, 2020
                        1:00-4:00

Texas Solar Energy Society
PO Box 1447
Austin, TX 78767
See what's happening on our social sites
Texas Solar Energy Society, PO Box 1447, Austin, TX 78767-1447

Sent by pparsons@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!