NTREG website updated

Dan - NTREG Advisor

No .. not the new site (yet).  The March meeting and most of the April events are on the website.  Some have been on the Calendar for several weeks.

Please review and tell me if anything needs additions or corrections.

I know we're seeking volunteers for booths.  I  need information and details to add to the website, as well as a contact person (presuming it to be Mellen unless informed otherwise).

Thanks!.

Dan

Ryan Clements

All,

Big thank you to Dan. I am on board with Ron in terms of WordPress.

2. About
3. Events
4. Resources
5. Donate
6. Contact Us

Please take a look at the Houston Renewable Energy Group page.  "Donate" is
highlighted. Their welcome video might be something to consider as well.
Supporter logos scroll across the side. Social media, Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram links are top of page (not bottom). Would be useful to
have calendar on front page has we have on current website.

 http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/.

-Ryan