NBC 5 Investigates the Texas Electric Crisis

Skip Cave

Powerless: NBC 5 Investigates the Texas Electric Crisis

In “Powerless,” NBC 5 Investigates reveals the causes of Texas’ massive February 2021 power crisis that led to 150 deaths and caused more than $100 billion in damage.

Skip Cave
Cave Consulting LLC

Jack Smith

The Texas Railroad Commission put a $150 dollar loophole in the latest law pass last session. They (gas companies) don't even have to explain why.

It could be worse, our neighbors to the south (Mexico's president AMLO) are trying to nationalize the grid and drive out low carbon energy. I suspect Mexico is using the immigration crisis at our boarders to distract attention from the more radical stuff they are doing internally. I would be wary of them. They are one of our largest trading partners.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-11-17/biden-amlo-energy-migration-white-house-summit