Green Careers Dallas’ training application is open online for March 28-29 & April 4-5 weekends

“GCD's mission is disrupting poverty through solar PV installation & safety training in South and southern Dallas.  We seek to bridge the gap between Dallas neighborhoods in greatest need of good employment and local solar installation companies.  Entry-level solar installers start at $15/hour and many companies offer benefits including health insurance and 401K retirement packages…….

We chose two consecutive weekends to accommodate high school students or those already working.”

https://greencareersdallas.org/solar-installation-training

Green Careers Dallas is a 501(c)3 nonprofit providing solar PV installation, safety, and energy efficiency training in South Dallas to provide a pathway to a living wage in these rapidly growing industries.

Mission: To disrupt poverty in South Dallas through green career training and community education.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenCareersDal

GuideStar Bronze: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/81-4268182

NTX Giving Day Profile: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/green-careers-dallas

Disclaimer: The executive director Tracy Wallace and several board members are NTREG members.