ERCOT asks Texans to conserve power after electricity plants go offline

Tracy

DMN is behind the paywall so I could not read.

The ERCOT release was interesting regarding the % of power from thermal, wind, solar.  But not descriptive enough for me to be helpful.

From: main@NTREG.groups.io <main@NTREG.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Byrom via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 6:19 PM
To: main@NTREG.groups.io
Subject: [NTREG] ERCOT asks Texans to conserve power after electricity plants go offline

Dallas Morning News article (I don't think it's behind a paywall):
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2022/05/13/ercot-asks-texans-to-conserve-power-after-electricity-plants-go-offline/

ERCOT news release about need to conserve

Robert Virkus

It suggested that the offline plants quickly came back up but I do not know if I am interpreting that correctly.