Elections Are Underway! Please Vote!

Dan - NTREG Advisor

North Texas Renewable Group members, friends, supporters, and guests benefit from our monthly meetings, presentations, and activities.  We're guided by our Executive Board for our topics, presenters, and activities where we participate.

Help choose the members of our 2020 Executive Board.  It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Review the Candidates.  Go to our website "Elections" page ( www.ntreg.org ), go to our "Elections" page (link near the top of our main page), click it, and review the candidates.

2. Vote.  Download a ballot (available at the bottom of the Elections page in MS Word, PDF, and plain text formats), select the nominees of your choice, and save the file.

3. Return the Ballot.  Mail the ballot back to us using the convenient mail link on the Elections page.

That's it!

Deadline to vote is Friday, February 7 at midnight.

Election results will be announced at our February 8 meeting.

(All ballots are held in complete confidence.  No nominee knows who voted for them or how many votes they received.)

Thanks!

Dan Lepinski, Advisor
On Behalf of the North Texas Renewable Energy Group