DFW Solar Tour 2021: As renewable energy surges, North Texans want underserved communities to have access

Out this morning!

Just in time for last second promos!

And apparently not “subscriber only”!!

Does have ads for solar installers at least for me; one of the benefits of accepting cookies everwhere I go virtually, even though in real life I’m on a low-sugar diet?

Sent from my phone

Rosa R. Orenstein

Thank you for posting.

Rosa

Rosa R. Orenstein, Esq.

Orenstein Law Group

1201 Elm Street

Suite 4020

Dallas, Texas  75270

Telephone: 214-757-9101, ext. 1002

DD: 469-232-4334

Facsimile: 972-764-8110

rosa@...

www.orenstein-lg.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any attachments constitute confidential information which is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

NOT AN E-SIGNATURE:

No portion of this email is an "electronic signature" and neither the author nor any client thereof will be bound by this e-mail unless expressly designated as such.