Dallas Environmental Commission Agenda for Fri Jan 14 2022 Posted Including CECAP 101 and Green Building Code Update Presentations

Agenda also includes link for Webex access and instructions for registering to speak, virtually or in-person, by 5:00 pm on Jan. 13.

Susan Alvarez

Thanks James - I would note that because of current Covid conditions we are encouraging virtual attendance at this time.

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 11:39 PM, James Orenstein <jorenstein@...> wrote:

Agenda also includes link for Webex access and instructions for registering to speak, virtually or in-person, by 5:00 pm on Jan. 13.

Here's a flyer and link to a version of the agenda that has working links to the Equity presentation and (after downloading) to the minutes from the last meeting; thanks to Climate Reality Project DFW (Discord server):

http://citysecretary2.dallascityhall.com/pdf/meetings/011422_EC.pdf