DFW Solar Tour 2021: Q&A Zoom Links For Public Temporary pdf

Until the DFW Solar Tour Website is updated with a schedule of and links to the Q&A Zoom meetings, the attached table in pdf form is also available for online access and download:

<Virtual Solar Tour 2021 Zoom Links for Public JO 21.09.30a.pdf>

When the website is updated to include this information, I will delete the details from the online file, leaving only the note:

CHECK WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES: https://dfwsolartour.org/

Questions, comments, and suggestions welcome.

James Orenstein
DFW Solar Tour Volunteer
C: 469-867-7402

The website has been updated with the Q&A Zoom meetings info!

Please consider attending and promoting!

Thanks all!

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 08:22 AM, James Orenstein wrote:
Until the DFW Solar Tour Website is updated with a schedule of and links to the Q&A Zoom meetings, the attached table in pdf form is also available for online access and download:

<Virtual Solar Tour 2021 Zoom Links for Public JO 21.09.30a.pdf>

When the website is updated to include this information, I will delete the details from the online file, leaving only the note:

CHECK WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES: https://dfwsolartour.org/

Questions, comments, and suggestions welcome.

James Orenstein
DFW Solar Tour Volunteer
C: 469-867-7402

Rosa R. Orenstein

Thank you James for all your hard work!

Rosa

Rosa R. Orenstein, Esq.

Orenstein Law Group

1201 Elm Street

Suite 4020

Dallas, Texas  75270

Telephone: 214-757-9101, ext. 1002

DD: 469-232-4334

Facsimile: 972-764-8110

rosa@...

www.orenstein-lg.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any attachments constitute confidential information which is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

NOT AN E-SIGNATURE:

No portion of this email is an "electronic signature" and neither the author nor any client thereof will be bound by this e-mail unless expressly designated as such.

The website has been updated with the Q&A Zoom meetings info!

Please consider attending and promoting!

Thanks all!
On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 08:22 AM, James Orenstein wrote:

Until the DFW Solar Tour Website is updated with a schedule of and links to the Q&A Zoom meetings, the attached table in pdf form is also available for online access and download:

<Virtual Solar Tour 2021 Zoom Links for Public JO 21.09.30a.pdf>

When the website is updated to include this information, I will delete the details from the online file, leaving only the note:

CHECK WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES: https://dfwsolartour.org/

Questions, comments, and suggestions welcome.

James Orenstein

DFW Solar Tour Volunteer

C: 469-867-7402

Dharma Dharmarajan

Rosa - I would like to propose that NTREG institute special recognition plaques for exceptional volunteering efforts over and above the call of duty and award the first Plaque to James for his tireless efforts in support of the 2021 DFW Solar Tour   Committee’s planning and execution needs. He has been a great resource to Mark Witte in ensuring that all elements needed in consummating the VIRTUAL tour are spoken to and personally taking on tasks to ensure a successful program. Dharma.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 2:22 PM Rosa R. Orenstein <rosa@...> wrote:

[...]

Dharma,

              I would have to recuse myself from that proposal for the obvious reasons.

[...]

Thanks for the thought, but over the years countless other people have contributed to the Tour and hopefully will continue to do so without being singled out.

We can all share in the glory of what Mellen refers to as the "hunk of glass" we received from Green Source DFW in 2019.

Apologies to Robert for editing him out of the picture:

The website has been updated with the Q&A Zoom meetings info!

Please consider attending and promoting!

Thanks all!
On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 08:22 AM, James Orenstein wrote:

Until the DFW Solar Tour Website is updated with a schedule of and links to the Q&A Zoom meetings, the attached table in pdf form is also available for online access and download:

<Virtual Solar Tour 2021 Zoom Links for Public JO 21.09.30a.pdf>

When the website is updated to include this information, I will delete the details from the online file, leaving only the note:

CHECK WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES: https://dfwsolartour.org/

Questions, comments, and suggestions welcome.

James Orenstein

DFW Solar Tour Volunteer

C: 469-867-7402

Mellen West

Similar Greensource DFW nominations closed 9/30  Solar tour was recognized with a big  cut glass trophy in 2019  Bob Litwins accepted it and it lies in a box in Lissa’s garage last time I checked.

I made the GreensouceDFW nomination deadline.

Mellen

The website has been updated with the Q&A Zoom meetings info!

Please consider attending and promoting!

Thanks all!
On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 08:22 AM, James Orenstein wrote:

Until the DFW Solar Tour Website is updated with a schedule of and links to the Q&A Zoom meetings, the attached table in pdf form is also available for online access and download:

<Virtual Solar Tour 2021 Zoom Links for Public JO 21.09.30a.pdf>

When the website is updated to include this information, I will delete the details from the online file, leaving only the note:

CHECK WEBSITE FOR LATEST UPDATES: https://dfwsolartour.org/

Questions, comments, and suggestions welcome.

James Orenstein

DFW Solar Tour Volunteer

C: 469-867-7402

Dharma Dharmarajan

James - This is a special year (as also last year), in that the VIRTUAL tour required devising ingenious methods/concepts to stage the tour and called for different pieces to come together - video taping installations, shepherding participants to show & tell their stories, ensuring timely submittal of presentation material, collating/sequencing/  and compiling easy to access methods for presenters and moderators to conduct their sessions, thinking up fail safe methods for presentations to flow from one session to the next and ensuring adequate backup moderators to help with the presentations, etc.

You have waxed enthusiastic to this task and have spent countless hours of your personal time to make certain all loose ends are tied. Your 2.30 AM email pings have been louder than my phone alarm!!

I consider the Green Source recognition as an award for the group at large for promoting a worthwhile event, but “personal recognitions within the NTREG group” for extraordinary individual efforts to make such special events noteworthy and be staged successfully is deserving of its own award. I would call this an “On Target Award”(to steal a recognition terminology used by my ex-employer for relentless efforts over and above the call of duty).

I feel that the board should consider individual recognitions as a way to challenge folks to contribute selflessly towards the mission and vision of NTREG. Dharma.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 4:08 PM James Orenstein <jorenstein@...> wrote:
[...]

MJFladmark

LOGO FROM NTREG.ORG FOR SST LLC DFW TOUR SPONSOR. Please add to DFW Tour Web Site. :

Thanks.

Michael Fladmark
c: 214 929-6640