Free Net Zero Energy Buildings Webinar - Tue, Sep 28th at noon

Paul Westbrook

They had WebEx issues and no one could log in. I recorded the presentation, and they posted it, so you can view it at any time: https://dcccd.yuja.com/V/Video?v=3735777&node=12782095&a=1170106354&autoplay=1

Joachim Saupe

Glen,
this is a webinar to watch on your computer!

Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Friday, September 24, 2021, 10:03:34 PM CDT, GLEN D Suhren <gcsuhren@...> wrote:

Wish I could make it but still in a bubble until I get the result of Covid vaccination.   I must also avoid indoor events and crowds until I get off immune suppression drugs.   I hope it is recorded and put on the net.  Good luck.

Glen Suhren

As part of the Dallas College Sustainable U webinar series, I'm giving a presentation on Net Zero Energy Buildings on Tue, Sep 28th from noon-1pm. It's free, but you need to register in advance: https://go.activecalendar.com/dcccd/event/net-zero-energy-buildings-by-the-author-of-the-joy-of-efficiency/

Paul

GLEN D Suhren