Defend the EV: Tweet to #verifythis @DavidSchechter #verifythis

Gene Preston <k5gp@...>

Smitty does not drive a Tesla so his experience is not as good as you would have driving the loop around Austin to Houston to DFW and back to Austin which is brainless in a Tesla with quick charging times.  In my Tesla I would fill up at home and then srive to Houston and do a fast charge in 30 min and head for DFW and do another quick charge and then head home.  It would be little different from driving a regular ICE car but much more relaxing than say driving a Prius which I used to own three of them for many years.  I find the Tesla is quieter and much more powerful and smoother than the Prius.  With the on board computers you need not sweat running out of juice since it keeps you up to date all the time.

Gene Preston