buy back recommendations

Lauren <ldherold@...>

We have Green Mountain with our solar. We have checked several times over the years to see if there is a better deal for us, but we have always decided to stick with them.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 1:36 PM Robert <robert@...> wrote:

Marianne,

We have Chariot Energy, but no solar panels on the roof yet. They supposedly pay back the same as you pay, not including Oncor fees. That may or may not be a good deal. You can check it out and let me know how that works if you go with them. Our plan is to add solar power this year and stay with Chariot.

Robert Lagerblad

Robert Lagerblad

Marianne,

We have Chariot Energy, but no solar panels on the roof yet. They supposedly pay back the same as you pay, not including Oncor fees. That may or may not be a good deal. You can check it out and let me know how that works if you go with them. Our plan is to add solar power this year and stay with Chariot.

Robert Lagerblad

Marianne

My Oncor project has been accepted, hopefully it will be approved and funded🤗
Now I need to shop for a provider that will buy back my excess production.
Any recommendations?
Thanks,
Marianne