$1 billion renewable energy project planned for Central Texas

David Geise

Chem-Energy, a California-based firm, plans to hire a minimum of 400 people in the first year as it begins a solar power project in Caldwell County.

Check out this story on statesman.com:
https://www.statesman.com/story/business/2021/11/11/chem-energy-california-renewable-energy-project-caldwell-county-power-plants/6385229001/

David Geise

“Adults keep saying: ‘We owe it to the young people to give them hope.’ But I don’t want your hope. I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel everyday. And then I want you to act as if your house is on fire. Because it is.”
– Greta Thunberg

“Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works.”
- Carl Sagan

“We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy — sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that. “
- Thomas Edison

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little” - Franklin D. Roosevelt