Re: Texas Solar Energy Society - 2/1/2020 - Annual Meeting - Georgtown, TX

Mellen West

Ryan, Typically attended by NTREG Board members and other NTREG members.  As TXSES is the "Mother Ship" of NTREG it is an important event. Over the years, the venue varies with a view to meet in a central location (typically Austin area).  Georgetown was one my favorite meeting locations.  Ditto College Station.  NTREG hosted one year at Trinity Audubon Center.  I'm not personally committed to attend this year's meeting but sure that car pool opportunities abound.  Highly recommended.
Mellen