Has the general consensus become that Thermal (Solar) Collectors are not worth the time / effort?

Asking for both Water and Concrete Floor Heat.

Thanks.

On Saturday, April 30, 2022, 09:59:15 AM CDT, Mark Witte <witte.m@...> wrote:

Folks,

To help progress the discussion about heat pump water heaters, I'm forwarding an email from the Advanced Water Heating Initiative.  Their email includes links to great information, including the numerous models that are available, or soon will be, rebates that may be available, etc.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Advanced Water Heating Initiative <info@...>
To: "witte.m@..." <witte.m@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022, 05:44:34 PM CDT
Subject: Thank You For Your Interest

AWHI_logo

Hello Mark,

Thank you for getting in touch and for your interest in Heat Pump Water Heaters. Together we can move to more efficient water heating, save energy and the environment.

Below, you'll find information on heat pump water heaters.

Products

As AWHI learns of new products coming to market, we will keep you updated via occasional emails. More details about existing HPWH products are available online:

Thanks again for getting in touch and good luck on your heat pump water heater projects!

AWHI is a member-funded collaborative of building owners, utilities, federal agencies, state and local governments, manufacturers, engineers, installers, advocates, researchers, and building industry professionals from across the U.S.   Our mission is to make HPWHs universal in every home and business.