Re: Chariot Energy Solar REP

Mellen West

Edited

Thanks Robert L.  That’s way too much Data for me to read in detail but Looks like they are giving  Green Mountain and others some competition.

From: main@NTREG.groups.io <main@NTREG.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Tuesday, 28 January, 2020 4:42 PM
To: main@NTREG.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NTREG] Chariot Energy Solar REP

Mellen,

I agree that it is better to support them rather than coal or other, not so good sources. They are a Taiwanese company with a branch in Houston to cover Texas, If I’m not misinformed.

We signed up for three years contract and they have been good so far, about half a year.

They buy power when you produce too much. We have no solar power yet and cannot speak of how it works.

They also send out these weekly reports with graphs. It’s a way to get an overview of what’s happening at your meter. I’d prefer the numbers in a table but this is not bad.

Robert Lagerblad