Re: Dallas Environmental Commission Agenda for Fri Jan 14 2022 Posted Including CECAP 101 and Green Building Code Update Presentations

Here's a flyer and link to a version of the agenda that has working links to the Equity presentation and (after downloading) to the minutes from the last meeting; thanks to Climate Reality Project DFW (Discord server):

http://citysecretary2.dallascityhall.com/pdf/meetings/011422_EC.pdf

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 05:47 AM, Susan Alvarez wrote:
Thanks James - I would note that because of current Covid conditions we are encouraging virtual attendance at this time.

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 11:39 PM, James Orenstein <jorenstein@...> wrote:

Agenda also includes link for Webex access and instructions for registering to speak, virtually or in-person, by 5:00 pm on Jan. 13.