Jan 8 Meeting Update

Dan - NTREG Advisor

Most of the time it's good to take care of tasks in a timely manner.  Occasionally, procrastination has its benefits.  This is one of those rare instances where slow would have been advantageous.  Moments after posting our meeting announcement this morning, our January 8 presenter sent his topic and description for tomorrow's session .. and it will be of interest to everyone in Texas!  (Our apologies for the additional e-mail .. but we feel it's worth it!)

Presentation: "Power Of, By, and For the People: Building a Clean and Resilient Energy Future in Texas"

About Our Presentation:
"A deep dive into what happened in February 2021 to cause the outages, what's been done to prevent a repeat, and what still needs to be done."

See our website "Events Page" for more details, and a link to the meeting: https://www.ntreg.org/events.html