Re: Need Electrician recommendation to install Level 2 EV charging station

Jim Cochran

Good Faith Energy who was the installers for my solar panels in 2020 can recommend an electrician which they did for me for general electrical work I needed at the house

you can call them and they will probably recommend to you someone who will be more expertise in the EV fields then just a regular Electrician. phone number is 469-209-5910

Good faith Energy did a very expert job on my solar panels and they also advised me to switch to Rythm energy from Green Mountain when they first were made aware of the changes that were coming to the surplus electricity so I have a lot of faith in their recommendations