Re: Biden Administration Plans Wind Farms Along Nearly the Entire U.S. Coastline

thewineprince

What we needed was a Bernie presidency and a matching likeminded supermajority in the House and Senate. And the majority of states.

Any less meant movement would be predicably slow with little if any real headway.

But Bernie again got railroaded out and the public was deceived, frightened again with the prospect of too much change too fast so here we are.

It’s just disgusting what greed and power does even when running headlong into disaster.

Just my two cents.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 4:24 PM, Bill Byrom via groups.io <bill@...> wrote:
I think that those without New York Times subscriptions can read this article, but I can’t tell:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/13/climate/biden-offshore-wind-farms.html?referringSource=articleShare

Interior Secretary Deb Haaland announced that her agency will formally begin the process of identifying federal waters to lease to wind developers by 2025.