Re: Ask Congress and President Biden for a price on carbon!

Robert Virkus

I've been coming to the NTREG meetings for years so no, I'm no troll. I have an interest in green and alternative energy technology but I take a more conservative approach to energy policy, that's all. I think NTREG can handle a conservative member without an existential crisis.

On Thursday, October 14, 2021, Fred Anders <fjanders1@...> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 06:32 AM, Robert Virkus wrote:
Every green technology available is available because investors and business people made financial decisions based on markets and profits.
Robert- Are you just trolling this forum, or are you not familiar with the extent to which the Federal ITC/PTC credits, state RPS's, and other government policies defined the market rules that have driven most RE growth?