Re: Ask Congress and President Biden for a price on carbon!

Joachim Saupe

Right on, Dharma!

Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 12:55:28 PM CDT, Dharma Dharmarajan <dharma.tx@...> wrote:

Way to go Larry. Keep after your mission, but with renewables in the rearview mirror. Naysayers and let the "market forces drive technology development" preachers are typical do-nothing folks, who are no different from anti-vaxxers - anything the Government does for the good of humanity is wrong. Go figure. Dharma.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 11:28 AM Larry via groups.io <rlhowejr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Let’s level the playing field by including the negative externalities in the price of burning fossil fuels.

We've generated over 130,000 contacts to Congress and the White House about including a #PriceOnCarbon in the reconciliation bill.

The pivotal moment has arrived for enacting this essential climate tool. Let your voice be heard!

https://citizensclimatelobby.org/get-loud-take-action/