Re: October 9 Meeting Reminder (Date corrected)

Rosa R. Orenstein

Thank you Dan!

Rosa

Rosa R. Orenstein, Esq.

Orenstein Law Group

1201 Elm Street

Suite 4020

Dallas, Texas  75270

Telephone: 214-757-9101, ext. 1002

DD: 469-232-4334

Facsimile: 972-764-8110

rosa@...

www.orenstein-lg.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any attachments constitute confidential information which is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

NOT AN E-SIGNATURE:

No portion of this email is an "electronic signature" and neither the author nor any client thereof will be bound by this e-mail unless expressly designated as such.

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Location: ON LINE. Click HERE to Join our October 9 meeting.
Direct Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84867625691?pwd=Y1k4WVhzRVA1c0liSTgwSlE4Zlo0UT09
Meeting ID: 848 6762 5691   Passcode: 751752
One tap mobile:
+13462487799,,84867625691#,,,,*751752# US (Houston)

Presentation: "Not Just a Pretty Plan Sitting on the Shelf"

Presenter:  Susan Alvarez, PE, CFM, Assistant Director, City of Dallas Environmental Quality & Sustainability

About our Presenter:
Ms. Alvarez is Assistant Director of the City of Dallas Office of Environmental Quality & Sustainability. She has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, with a minor in geology from Rice University, and postgraduate work in water resources. She is a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas and five other western states. She is also a Certified Floodplain Manager and Master Naturalist in Texas.

NTREG meetings are free and open to the public!  Everyone welcome!

For more information about our August 14 meeting and other upcoming activities, visit our website and hover your cursor over "Calendar" at the top of the main page.  A drop-down box will appear.  Click on "Near-Term Events" or other subjects of interest.

www.ntreg.org