Our October 9 meeting is an update on the City of Dallas Comprehensive Environmental and Climate Action Plan ("CECAP"), lessons learned, and an overview of key projects in the work plan for Fiscal Year 21-22.

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Location: ON LINE. Click HERE to Join our October 9 meeting.
Direct Address:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84867625691?pwd=Y1k4WVhzRVA1c0liSTgwSlE4Zlo0UT09
Meeting ID:
848 6762 5691   Passcode: 751752
One tap mobile:
+13462487799,,84867625691#,,,,*751752# US (Houston)

Presentation: "Not Just a Pretty Plan Sitting on the Shelf"

Presenter:
Susan Alvarez, PE, CFM, Assistant Director, City of Dallas Environmental Quality & Sustainability

About our Presenter:
Ms. Alvarez is Assistant Director of the City of Dallas Office of Environmental Quality & Sustainability. She has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, with a minor in geology from Rice University, and postgraduate work in water resources. She is a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas and five other western states. She is also a Certified Floodplain Manager and Master Naturalist in Texas.

NTREG meetings are free and open to the public!  Everyone welcome!

For more information about our August 14 meeting and other upcoming activities, visit our website and hover your cursor over "Calendar" at the top of the main page.  A drop-down box will appear.  Click on
"Near-Term Events" or other subjects of interest.

www.ntreg.org