Re: Free Net Zero Energy Buildings Webinar - Tue, Sep 28th at noon

GLEN D Suhren

Wish I could make it but still in a bubble until I get the result of Covid vaccination.   I must also avoid indoor events and crowds until I get off immune suppression drugs.   I hope it is recorded and put on the net.  Good luck.

Glen Suhren

From: main@NTREG.groups.io <main@NTREG.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Westbrook
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 3:46 PM
To: main@NTREG.groups.io
Subject: [NTREG] Free Net Zero Energy Buildings Webinar - Tue, Sep 28th at noon

As part of the Dallas College Sustainable U webinar series, I'm giving a presentation on Net Zero Energy Buildings on Tue, Sep 28th from noon-1pm. It's free, but you need to register in advance: https://go.activecalendar.com/dcccd/event/net-zero-energy-buildings-by-the-author-of-the-joy-of-efficiency/

Paul