Here's another: https://www.ntreg.org/pastmeetings.html#2020

Scroll down to May, 2020. Paul's presentation is available for download as a PDF.

Dan

On 8/10/21 8:29 AM, Robert Lagerblad wrote:
Paul,

FYI

The link did not work when I tried it.

Robert L

*From:* main@NTREG.groups.io <main@NTREG.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Paul Westbrook via groups.io
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 10, 2021 7:13 AM
*To:* main@NTREG.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [NTREG] Ground Source Heat Pump installer

Bill mentioned one of the local installers. Review my past presentation on GSHP for more details. Next month marks 25 years of using GSHP for us. We replaced the indoor unit a few years ago (leaking indoor evap coil and old refrigerant availability drove the decision), but the original ground loop is still humming along fine.
https://www.ntreg.org/dnld/2020-05-09%20Ground%20Source%20Heat%20Pumps%20-%20Paul%20Westbrook.pdf

Paul