Re: Conservation Alert!

Joachim Saupe

No need to move out of state.
The esteemed gov'ner proclaimed a few days ago that it's all fixed now....kinda like "Mission Accomplished"

Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Monday, June 14, 2021, 04:28:37 PM CDT, Mark Witte <witte.m@...> wrote:

Of course "breaking the system" could entail days or weeks without electricity. I'll admit I really don't have the patience for that any longer. I'd relocate out of state until the new and improved system was operational.

Mark

On Monday, June 14, 2021, 04:23:23 PM CDT, Robert Virkus <contrarian0@...> wrote:

In not sure we should conserve. Maybe if we break the system they will design a better one because if they can't handle a slow wind day when it's hot they haven't done their jobs very well and we don't have a reliable grid at all.

Texas officials should do nothing but make sure the power  stays on now and always and ignore every other concern till they do.

On Monday, June 14, 2021, Ryan Clements <ryan.c.clements@...> wrote:
Please safely conserve energy today! Hardly any wind on the grid today and it is HOT! ERCOT has issued a conservation advisory.

-Ryan