Don (and everyone),

A video recording of the meeting will be posted to NTREG's website after the meeting as soon as the video file is available. This can be the same afternoon, or up to three days later. A PDF of any slides he may show will also be provided.

Dan

On 6/7/21 5:04 PM, Donald wrote:
Dan,

I would love to hear this presentation, but I am booked to be out of town & traveling.

Can I access it later?

Donald Ferrier

*From:* main@NTREG.groups.io <main@NTREG.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Dan - NTREG Advisor via groups.io
*Sent:* Sunday, June 6, 2021 9:15 PM
*To:* main@NTREG.groups.io
*Subject:* [Special] [NTREG] June 12 Meeting Reminder - SPECIAL PRESENTER!

North Texas Renewable Energy Group was founded in 2001.  It's only fitting in our 20th Anniversary year should have as a keynote presenter Amory Lovins.  Amory is the highest profile presenter we've ever had the privilege of offering.

Amory is co-founder and Chief Scientist of Rocky Mountain Institute ("RMI"); energy advisor to major firms and governments in 65+ countries for more than 40 years; author of 31 books and 600+ papers; and designer of super-efficient buildings, factories, and vehicles.

He received the Blue Planet, Volvo, Zayed, Onassis, Nissan, Shingo, and Mitchell Prizes, MacArthur and Ashoka Fellowships, 12 honorary Doctorates, the Heinz, Lindbergh, Right Livelihood ("alternative Nobel"), National Design, and World Technology Awards, and the Officer's Cross of the Order of Merit awarded by the President of Germany.

Join us Saturday, June 12 for the most prestigious presenter NTREG has ever offered.

*Date:* Saturday, June 12, 2021
*Time:* 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
*Location: *ON LINE

*Access:* To Be Announced.  (Will also be posted on the NTREG website Near-Term Events page.)

*Presentation:* "Disruptive Energy Futures"

*Presenter:* Amory Lovins, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of *Rocky Mountain Institute* <https://rmi.org/>

*About Our Presentation:* An inside look at the Samson Solar Energy Center - America's largest solar electric generation project.

Unexpected developments in advanced energy efficiency and modern renewable supplies will accelerate the transformation of today's energy supply industries. The new energy future rapidly emerging, often at grassroots level, offers exciting opportunities for stronger communities and a richer, cooler, fairer, safer world. Oil suppliers have more unsellable than unburnable oil; they are more at risk from competition than from climate regulation. Electricity suppliers too face a swarm of disruptors that will transform their business beyond recognition. As these two vast industries merge and as insurgents in both challenge incumbents, almost everything we thought we knew about energy is ripe for rapid and profound change.

NTREG meetings are free and open to the public!  Everyone welcome!

For more information about our June 12 meeting and other upcoming activities, *visit our website* <https://www.ntreg.org/> and click on "Near-Term Events" and "Calendar" at the top of the main page.

www.ntreg.org <http://www.ntreg.org>