Re: Alternative mode of transportation

Joachim Saupe

😂

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Saturday, June 5, 2021, 12:42:46 PM CDT, Eric Johnson <vaxaugustifolium@...> wrote:

If putting a license plate on bicycles and asking the bike riders to pay some sort of fee for using the roads would result in one less death every year, it would be worth the effort.  This is long overdue.  It should have happened 50 years ago.

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 12:35 PM Joachim Saupe via groups.io <jsaupe=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No surprise there!
Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Saturday, June 5, 2021, 09:22:12 AM CDT, Mellen West <mellenmail@...> wrote:

In my view it still needs to pay its fair share for use of the road and you will need at minimum full medical insurance in event of an accident.

Mellen

From: Mike Renner <mrenner@...>
Date: June 4, 2021 at 1:02:52 PM CDT
To: membership@...
Subject: Alternative mode of transportation

I have just purchased a new mode of transportation. it does not require gas, insurance, tags or a drivers license. It is an E- bike , I can't stop riding it and it can be charged with my portable solar generator. It base a range of 20 miles and with peddle assist I can get about 35 miles. It really smooths out the hills. I can ride to the nearest Dollar General and pick up some items and place them on the rear rack. Check out the attachment.