Re: Alternative mode of transportation

Joachim Saupe

How about a tax on shoe leather for when you walk on public pavements!

And a requirement for anybody to have full medical coverage so your healthcare is not substituted by those who have insurance!

Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Saturday, June 5, 2021, 09:43:05 AM CDT, Mellen West <mellenmail@...> wrote:

In my view you are using publicly funded roads and not paying your fair share. In addition, you are evading insurance requirements to operate a vehicle on public roads.
Mellen