Re: Austin Energy Lobbyists

Joachim Saupe

Emoji

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 01:12:08 PM CDT, Rosa R. Orenstein <rosa@...> wrote:

Michael,

              We are working on getting a legislator come brief us at the end of the summer, beginning of fall.

Rosa

Rosa R. Orenstein, Esq.

Orenstein Law Group

1201 Elm Street

Suite 4020

Dallas, Texas  75270

Telephone: 214-757-9101, ext. 1002

DD: 469-232-4334

Facsimile: 972-764-8110

rosa@...

www.orenstein-lg.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any attachments constitute confidential information which is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

NOT AN E-SIGNATURE:

No portion of this email is an "electronic signature" and neither the author nor any client thereof will be bound by this e-mail unless expressly designated as such.