Re: Texas = Solar Hot Spot?

Joachim Saupe

Randal,
I got my PV system installed by Good Faith Energy, Goodfaithenergy.com  a year ago.
Did a lot of research before choosing them and I am absolutely thrilled with them.
All around they are fantastic.
Tell them I sent you

Joachim

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 10:47:03 AM CST, Randal Wright <randaljwright@...> wrote:

I have little doubt that the recent winter storm related power outages and issues will be a pivot point in the thinking of many/most Texas power consumers. If my Facebook advertising is any indication that's certainly true.

I apologize for asking a question that's so basic but are there any recommendations for trusted rooftop solar installation companies from members of the group? I seem to be besieged by online offers from folks who may be legitimate or may be akin to storm chasing roofing companies.

I live in North Dallas and have the perfect roof but I am not up to speed on the economics and more important the evolving technology.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks 🌞